Field master for forage harvesting
Quality meets productivity: the successful forage mergers and other mergers from Oxbo.
The path is clear for the future of forage harvesting – with the world's first self-propelled forage merger.
Maximum productivity, extremely durable and for the first time as a self-propelled machine – for outstanding production of high-quality forage, you are always in safe hands with our Oxbo machinery.
Oxbo 2330 / 2334
- Tow-behind forage merger
- 10 m working width/ 12 m working width for handling large areas
- High-quality foraging results for the best forage
- Even, uniform swath for convenient further processing
- Enables the production of hay in a single day
- Self-propelled forage merger
- Wide, flexible pick-up with individual terrain adaptation
- Handles all types of grass (regardless of humidity level or sugar content) as well as delicate feeds, e.g. lucerne
- Picks up less soil due to its design
- No driving over forage, no pick-up of forage from the track – for a higher-quality crop, more sensitive machine settings, and thus less wear and tear
- Efficient, quick change from field to field thanks to compact folding of machines